Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Benedictus on Youtube

See Benedictus discussed on Youtube! Just click the blue text.

A note from Mahmood from LA:

Well dear ones,
We are working hard getting the show ready for the opening on Nov. 29th.
Meanwhile I have been busy promoting the play as well as speaking of/ about its development process at Siena at few TV program each 45 minutes to 1:5 hours and two hour long radio talk shows. Tomorrow I am the keynote speaker at a gathering of Iranian/American businessmen to speak about arts/theatre education and importance of liberal arts ed. in the growth of the younger generation. I will speak about Siena. I have (I think) already convinced two young women who promised to at least "look at" our school next year when they are ready to choose a college.
Will let you know how it went once I return on Friday right after the opening.
Love to you all,

mkh

No comments: